Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The xiaoxiaonesssssss

Close to 2 months of absence in blogging, that's cause I dont have anything exciting to blog about bahhhhh. Melbourne has been fun, but if I start talking about the Street Fighter IV stuff certain PEOPLE would go "otakuuuuuuuu" again so yeah.








I would like to do a short recap of my first week back in Miri for summer holidays. Like seriously, 1 week here only and the strength of having fun for 6 months just got suck out of me. It all started last Sunday when I arrived at Miri "International" Airport around.... 9.30pm? xiao xiao ming and xiao xiao qiang was already waiting for me at the airport long before the arrival time. My parents took my luggage back home while the xiaoxiao gang went off to find Kalus. =P

And my, what FUN we had.










Seriously if we have not plan to recuperate this week I swear our lives would be cut short by 10 years LoL.








And it made me think about that some things in life, you just should not try even once. Hahahaha

This post and lack of pictures does not seem to make any sense but, this is the amount of information I am allowed to put on the blog for the sake of our country, our honour and our lives.



p/s : Name may have been changed to protect the innocent and the not so innocent.








Currently listening to : Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori

No comments: