Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tengok Sini Tengok Sana

7 1/2 hours till my Management Accounting and Business test and i'm only halfway done on my revision. I could probably finish everything up few days ago, but my pc was speaking to me louder than ever saying "TOUCH ME SEXY"

Now when I was trying to get some computer withdrawal syndrome my blog screams, "PLAY WITH ME BITCH"

Then again I'm pretty proud I could stop playing Shining Force III : Scenario 1 and Street Fighter 4 for couple of days now woohoo!

....



...


lalalalala


....



....



I think I better stop procrastinating and go back to study.

....

...


You know I got a feeling after another few minutes of studying imma go

Taeyeon spinning
Haha Dorky Taeyeon

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee





Currently listening to : SNSD - HaHaHa

No comments: